BRATISLAVA, Dec 22 (Reuters) - South Korean car group Kia Motors wants to launch production of a new model at its Slovak assembly plant in 2012, the TASR agency quoted Slovak head of the company as saying on Wednesday. Kia Motors Slovakia, which has a factory in the northern town of Zilina with an annual capacity of 300,000 cars, said last week it expected output to rise next year driven mainly by manufacture of two sport utility vehicles (SUV) [ID:nLDE6BE20P]. "We launched two new models ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Motors eyes new model in Slovakia in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.