BRATISLAVA, Feb 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Kia Motors is considering adding a new model at its Slovak plant by the end of this decade, Myung-Chul Chung, the factory's vice-president for purchasing and procurement, said on Tuesday. The second largest auto maker in South Korea, Kia launched production of the small Cee'd model at its 1 billion-euro plant in northwestern Slovakia in December. "We are considering a new model maybe in 2009 or 2010. It is not fixed yet, but it also will be a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Motors mulls adding new model in Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642