SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp , South Korea's second-largest automaker, said on Friday October sales rose 18.7 percent from a month earlier to 101,603 units. The automaker said in a public notice to the Korea Stock Exchange that October sales marked a 12.7 percent rise from a year earlier. Exports during October rose 23.7 percent from a month ago to 63,525 units, which was an increase of 13.2 percent from October of 2001. Kia is an affiliate of Hyundai Motor Co , South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Motors Oct sales up 18.7 pct mth/mth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642