SEOUL, Sept 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Kia Motors Corp. said on Wednesday it had sold a 1.4 percent stake in auto parts maker affiliate Hyundai Mobis Co. via block sales to unidentified investors. That reduced Kia's holding in Hyundai Mobis to 33.52 percent, South Korea's second-largest auto maker said in a filing with the financial regulator.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Motors sells 1.4 pct stake in Hyundai Mobis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642