SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - South Korean carmaker Kia Motors said on Friday that it aimed to boost vehicle sales in Europe and the United States by double-digit percentages this year despite an uncertain economic environment, targeting a 9.5 percent rise in global sales. The announcement came as the South Korean automaker reported net profit for the October to December quarter fell 3.5 percent to 790.4 billion won ($704.52 million) from a year earlier, far missing a consensus forecast of 1.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Motors targets double-digit sales growth in Europe, U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642