SEOUL, Aug 21 (Reuters) - The president of South Korea's No. 2 automaker Kia Motors Corp , Chung Eui-sun, was appointed vice chairman of its bigger affiliate Hyundai Motor Co , the two companies said on Friday. Chung, the son of the Hyundai Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo, will head the planning and sales department of the country's top car maker. The companies said in a joint statement after the market close that the appointment was aimed at strengthening their core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia president named Hyundai Motor vice chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642