DETROIT, May 25 (Reuters) - The North American arm of Kia Motors Corp. is recalling 37,358 of its Sedona minivans to fix a potential problem with their rear wheels, federal safety regulators said on Wednesday. Vehicles affected by the recall are from the 2003-2005 model years and are equipped with alloy wheels, according to an advisory on the Web site of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. NHTSA said moisture can accumulate around the rear hub caps on the minivans, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia recalls over 37,000 Sedonas to fix rear wheels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642