GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - KIA Motors expects global unit sales of 1.35 million this year, up from 1.18 million in 2005, a senior executive of the South Korean carmaker said on Tuesday. KIA expects 28 percent of its 2006 brand sales to come from Europe, the executive told reporters at the Geneva car show.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"KIA sees 2006 global unit sales at 1.35 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.