BRATISLAVA, Jan 17 (Reuters) - Kia Motors' Slovak plant aims to lift production by more than 10 percent to 285,000 vehicles in 2012 after a similar rise in output last year, it said on Tuesday. Production rose by 10 percent to more than 252,000 vehicles last year, while motor production increased 12 percent to 359,000 units, the local unit of the South Korean carmaker said. Motor production is expected to rise to more than 450,000 units in 2012. Kia Slovakia operates an assembly plant in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Slovak plant to raise 2012 output 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642