ZILINA, Slovakia, June 25 (Reuters) - South Korea's No. 2 carmaker, Kia Motors , expects the launch of a new sport utility vehicle (SUV) to help boost output at its Slovak factory to pre-crisis levels, a top executive said. Kia, which has an assembly plant in the northern Slovak town of Zilina with an annual capacity of 300,000 vehicles, is one of the euro zone country's key exporters. "We plan to produce more than 35,000 units of this SUV model this year," Kia Motors Slovakia Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Slovakia sees output reaching pre-crisis levels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642