MOSCOW, Sept 12 (Reuters) - British retailer Kingfisher will open nine new stores in Russia and engine maker Rolls-Royce will collaborate with Russian atomic energy agency Rosatom under deals to be signed on Monday, British Prime Minister David Cameron said. Cameron, on a one-day visit to Russia, said 215 million pounds ($345 million) of business deals would be signed later in the day. They included Kingfisher, the world's third biggest home improvement retailer, opening nine new stores ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kingfisher to open 9 new stores in Russia - UK PM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642