NEW DELHI, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd plans to invest up to 2 billion rupees in 2008/09 to further expand capacity, a senior company official said. "Five billion rupees is already done this year by March. Another 1-2 billion rupees might happen next year depending on plans for next year," Managing Director Atul Kirloskar told reporters on the sidelines of a conference. He said the funds for capacity expansion will be generated through loans and internal accruals. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kirloskar Oil plans 2 bln rupees expansion in FY09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.