FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Private equity investors KKR [KKR.UL] and Doughty Hanson said they would inject 140 million euros ($207.4 million) in cash pending bank approval into Germany's ATU after the car parts and service station chain posted disappointing results. KKR expects that the financing package will be completed by the end of March, a KKR spokesman said. (Reporting by Philipp Halstrick)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"KKR, Doughty Hanson to inject 140 mln eur into ATU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.