* Klatten funds now own 24.99 pct in Nordex * Just short of key blocking minority DUESSELDORF, Germany, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Funds owned by Germany's Klatten family have raised their stake in wind turbine maker Nordex , stopping shy of a blocking minority of 25 percent, which can veto key company decisions. A Nordex spokesman said on Monday that funds owned by Susanne Klatten, Germany's richest woman and also a shareholder in BMW , and her husband, now owned 24.99 percent in the company, up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Klatten family close to Nordex blocking minority" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.