PARIS, Nov 22 (Reuters) - KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has signed a contract for the acquisition of two further A330-200s, bringing its total A330 fleet to 12 aircraft, Airbus said on Thursday. Airbus is owned by European aerospace group EADS . (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"KLM orders two additional A330s" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.