ISTANBUL, July 28 (Reuters) - Leading Turkish conglomerate Koc Group, whose interests range from financial services to automotive production, said on Wednesday turnover for the first six months of the year rose 59 percent to $11.5 billion. Koc expects turnover for the full year to be 30 percent up on a year ago at $23.9 billion. The group's exports in the first six months were up 65 percent at $2.7 billion, with the full-year target $5.6 billion, Koc Group's Koc Holding said. The group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Koc Group H1 turnover up 59 pct at $11.5 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642