STOCKHOLM, May 28 (Reuters) - Swedish luxury automaker Koenigsegg is among the remaining suitors of General Motors' loss-making unit Saab Automobile, a Swedish business daily reported on Thursday, citing undisclosed sources. The other front-runner for Saab, which was granted protection from creditors earlier this year, is U.S. financier Ira Rennert and his Renco Group, Dagens Industri reported on its website. The third remaining suitor is Italian carmaker Fiat , which is also in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Koenigsegg one of suitors for GM's Saab-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.