OSLO, June 24 (Reuters) - Norwegian auto parts maker Kongsberg Automotive made its debut at 47.5 Norwegian crowns ($7.36) per share on Friday, up from an oversubscribed initial public offering at 46.0 crowns. At the IPO price, Kongsberg Automotive had a market capitalisation of 2.04 billion crowns ($316 million). The company is the 17th new listing on the Oslo Stock Exchange in 2005. Kongsberg Automotive's initial public offering was five times oversubscribed and had an indicative price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kongsberg Automotive makes debut above IPO price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642