SEOUL, May 31 (Reuters) - Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) said on Tuesday it planned to sell 36.6 million shares in initial public offering to raise at least 512.6 billion Korean won ($474.6 million). The South Korean aircraft maker seeks to price the share sale at between 14,000 won and 16,000 won a share, the company said in a filing to financial regulators. ($1 = 1080.150 Korean Won) (Reporting by Ju-min Park; Editing by David Chance)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Aerospace aims to price $475 mln IPO at 14,000-16,000won/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.