SEOUL, June 30 (Reuters) - South Korea's troubled Daewoo Motor Co is expected to sign a preliminary agreement in early July to sell its bus plant that was not included in the assets bought by General Motors Corp , a report said on Sunday. Yonhap news said South Korean hat maker Young An was expected to buy Daewoo's Pusan plant, which can produce 6,000 buses annually, and take over Daewoo Motor's stake in a Chinese auto plant for a total of 140 billion won ($117.9 million). "We have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Daewoo to sign bus plant deal in July-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642