SEOUL, Aug 28 (Reuters) - The following are some stocks on the move on Wednesday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **DAEWOO MOTOR SALES UP ON SIGNS OF DISPUTE SETTLEMENT** Daewoo Motor Sales , which trades as a proxy for unlisted Daewoo Motor, jumped 9.7 percent to 8,690 won, boosted by a newspaper report that a state-run bank would provide financial support to Daewoo's ailing parts suppliers. The nation's third-largest automaker said it had halted automobile production after running out of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks - Daewoo Motor Sales, Kumho, Samsung" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.