SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - The following are stocks on the move on Friday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **DAEWOO PRECISION SOARS ON REPORT OF DEAL WITH SAAB** Daewoo Precision Industries rallied by the day's ceiling of 15 percent to 26,200 won ($21.42), cheered by a newspaper report that it was about to sign a $50 million deal to sell automotive parts to Saab , a unit of General Motors . Daewoo Precision was a unit of the defunct Daewoo Group and was taken over by the government in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-Daewoo Precision limit-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.