SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - The following are stocks on the move on Friday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **HYUNDAI MOBIS OFF ON STAKE BUY IN ** Auto parts maker Hyundai Mobis Co dropped 4.94 percent to 26,000 won, after Japan's Mitsubishi Motors said it would sell a 1.71 percent stake in Hyundai Motor Co to Hyundai Mobis for 14 billion yen. The news stoked worries over further costs incurred at the parts maker, which is the largest shareholder of Hyundai Motor, South Korea's number one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-Hyundai Mobis, Korean Air, Daewoo Prec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.