SEOUL, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday on the Korea Stock Exchange and over-the-counter market: **HYUNDAI MOBIS SLUMPS ON EARNINGS CONCERNS** Hyundai Mobis Co, an automotive parts manufacturer, down 4.86 percent at 26,400 won, cutting back an 18-percent gain over the past three weeks. Fears over slower earnings dampened the affiliate of Hyundai Motor Co , which also fell 2.2 percent to 34,800. Analysts said a renewal in excise tax on cars from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-Hyundai Mobis ,LG Card" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642