SEOUL, Jan 14 (Reuters) - The following are some stocks on the move on Tuesday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **HYUNDAI MOTOR UP ON STRONG SALES** Hyundai Motor, South Korea's largest carmaker, rose 2.56 percent to 28,000 won, boosted by a strong sales outlook. Hyundai said earlier this month sales should rise 10 percent in 2003 to a record high by increasing exports of high-end cars. Hyundai's U.S. vehicle sales in December rose 8.4 percent from a year ago. Hyundai shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-Hyundai Motor up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642