SEOUL, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The following is one of stocks on the move on Thursday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **HYUNDAI MOTOR UP ON BROKERAGE'S RATINGS UPGRADE** Shares of Hyundai Motor Co rose 0.4 percent to 25,400 won, bucking the market's weakness, after a brokerage house recommended "buy" for the country's top auto maker. "We recommend 'buy' for Hyundai as strong overseas sales will compensate for slow domestic sales," said Ahn Soo-wong, an analyst at Hanwha Securities. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks- Hyundai Motor up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.