SEOUL, July 29 (Reuters) - The following are some stocks on the move on Monday on the Korea Stock Exchange and the over-the-counter Kosdaq market: **POHANG IRON TUMBLES ON EXPORT REPORT** Pohang Iron and Steel Co , the world's second largest steel maker, tumbled 3.4 percent at 114,000 won, becoming one of the top five net losers on the KOSPI. "Foreign investors continued to sell Pohang Iron," said Kim Jeong-hwan, an analyst at LG Investment Securities Co. "There is no momentum for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-Hyundai Motor, Daum, Exporters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.