SEOUL, June 28 (Reuters) - The following are some stocks on the move on Friday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **HYUNDAI MOTOR CO UP ON BARGAIN-HUNTING** Prefered shares in Hyundai Motor were 15-percent limit-up to 13,200 won as bargain hunters snapped up shares at Korea's largest automaker after its labour union said they had settled a wage dispute after a majority of union members voted for a revised pay plan from the company. The shares have has shed 25 percent in June while the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks- Hyundai Motor limit-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642