SEOUL, Feb 21 (Reuters) - The following are stocks on the move on Friday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **KIA MOTORS UP AFTER STRONG Q4 RESULTS** Kia Motors Corp gained 2.19 percent to 7,940 won, after the country's second-biggest car maker unveiled upbeat fourth-quarter results late on Thursday. The affiliate of Hyundai Motor also plans to allot a five percent cash dividend, or 250 won per share this year, for the first time in seven years. See related story [nSEO108100]. 0031 GMT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-Kia Motors up, POSCO rebounds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642