SEOUL, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The following are stocks on the move on Thursday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **KOOKMIN BANK AT 4-MTH LOW ON DELINQUENCY WOES** Shares of South Korea's top retail lender Kookmin Bank dropped 4.3 percent to a four-month low of 38,950 won due to fears loan delinquency rates may rise further as the economy slows down and financial markets sag. The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index was down 1.12 percent at 583.63 at 0442 GMT. **HYUNDAI MOTOR UP ON ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks- Kookmin down, Hyundai Motor up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.