SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - The following are stocks on the move on Friday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **KOREAN AIR SLIDES DESPITE THIRD-QUARTER PROFIT** Korean Air Lines fell 3.5 percent to 13,700 won, despite announcing strong profits in the third-quarter profit, which analysts said met expectations. Higher oil prices were blamed in part for the share price fall at the country's flagship carrier, with NYMEX crude futures rising on signs of a squeeze caused by a perceived shortage of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-Korean Air down, Daewoo Prec soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.