SEOUL, June 28 (Reuters) - The following are some stocks on the move on Friday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **KOREAN AIR UP ON ANTITRUST IMMUNITY** Korean Air Lines jumped 7.8 percent to 15,850 won at 0304 GMT after the country's flagship carrier said it and Delta Air Lines had been granted U.S. antitrust immunity, which will help the two airlines expand marketing agreement. Korean Air and its SkyTeam alliance partner Delta will share more services on their transpacific routes, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks- Korean Air up, Hyundai Motor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.