SEOUL, Feb 21 (Reuters) - The following are stocks on the move on Friday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **LG CARD FALLS ON WORRIES OVER CREDIT DEFAULTS** LG Card lost 3.04 percent to 35,100 won, hit by brewing concerns over a possible rise in defaults by its credit card holders. Analysts reduced their earnings forecast for the country's biggest card issuer last week after LG released a higher-than-expected level of overdue credit. The credit card unit of the LG Group [LUGG.UL] has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-LG Card, SK Telecom, Kookmin Bank, Kia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.