SEOUL, Feb 21 (Reuters) - The following are stocks on the move on Friday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **SK TELECOM SLUMPS AFTER SK CORP CHIEF SUMMONED** Shares in SK Telecom Co skidded 4.08 percent to 164,500 won, after the chairman of SK Corp , the largest shareholder in the mobile carrier, was summoned by prosecutors over investigation into possible illegal stock trade. see related story [nSEO187307]. 0152 GMT **KOOKMIN BANK DROPS ON REPORTS OF MARKET SHARE FALL** Kookmin Bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-SK Telecom down, Kookmin Bank, Kia Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.