SEOUL, March 26 (Reuters) - Stocks on the move on Wednesday include: ** SSANGYONG MOTOR RISES ON UPBEAT FORECAST ** Sports utility vehicle maker Ssangyong Motor Co rose 4.54 percent to 4,840 won after it revealed upbeat sales and operating profit outlook for this year. It said in a notice to the stock exchange it saw this year's sales at a record 3.6 trillion won ($2.88 billion), up from 3.4 trillion won in 2002. Ssangyong saw 2003 operating profit at 330 billion won versus around 300 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-Ssangyong Motor, Dacom up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642