SEOUL, Feb 21 (Reuters) - The following are stocks on the move on Friday on the Korea Stock Exchange: **SSANGYONG MOTOR JUMPS ON ROBUST SALES EXPECTATIONS** Ssangyong Motor was up 4.4 percent at 5,700 won in active trade, boosted by analyst views that the recreation vehicle maker will post brisk sales this year, defying a slowdown in local spending. 0532 GMT **LG CARD FALLS ON WORRIES OVER CREDIT DEFAULTS** LG Card lost 3.04 percent to 35,100 won, hit by brewing concerns over a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hot Stocks-Ssangyong Motor, LG Card, SK Tel, Kookmin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.