SEOUL, July 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Mobis Co said on Saturday it had agreed to acquire two body frame plants run by rival Mando Corp. The auto parts division of the country's largest automaker, Hyundai Motor Co , would take over Mando's Pyongtaek plant with an annual capacity of 200,000 chassis modules and Asan plant with a capacity of 300,000 units as of August 1. "The purchase of the two Mando plants will raise our capacity of chassis modules to two million units a year," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Hyundai Mobis buys Mando's body frame plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642