BRUSSELS, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Talks between the European Union and South Korea for a free trade agreement are stuck on the sensitive issue of automobiles, Korea's chief negotiator said on Thursday. The EU and Korea launched talks for a free trade agreement in May, shortly after the United States and Korea struck a deal. The negotiations are part of the EU's push to open up new markets for its exporters in Asia's fast-growing economies. "There is no narrowing of positions" on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea says EU trade talks stalled on automobiles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642