HONG KONG, March 30 (Reuters) - The initial public offering of Korean auto parts maker Mando Corp is expected to raise about $500 million, a source familiar with deal told Reuters. The IPO would value the company at up to $1.25 billion, the source added on Tuesday. A spokesman at Mando said no firm details had been decided. The joint booker runners for IPO are Citigroup , JP Morgan and Woori Investment and Securities.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea's Mando IPO to raise about $500 mln -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642