By Kim Yeon-hee SEOUL, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Seoul shares hit a fresh 3-month closing low on Thursday, led by Korea Zinc and LG Chem on worries over metal and naphtha prices, although they pared most of their early losses as telecom stocks such as SK Telecom rebounded. Hanarotelecom , the country's No. 2 fixed-line and broadband operator, also jumped nearly 7 percent as parliament looked set to allow Web-based TV service, which analysts say should create new revenue sources for telecom ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"KOSPI at 3-month closing low but telecoms rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.