Foreigners were net sellers of 558.2 billion won ($597.6 million) in shares in the KOSPI as of 0635 GMT, but local institutional investors bought a net 565.8 billion won. Retail investors unloaded a net 132.3 billion won. Trade volume stood at 304 million shares worth 6 trillion won, similar to the previous day's 305 million shares valued at 6.3 trillion won. Decliners outnumbered advancers by 523 to 289, with 59 titles ending flat. The December KOSPI 200 futures index rose 0.65 point ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"KOSPI at 3-month closing low but telecoms rally=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642