CHICAGO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Inc. on Wednesday said it has named Ingersoll-Rand Co. Chief Financial Officer Timothy McLevish to the same post at the largest U.S. food company. McLevish will take on the Kraft job as of Oct. 1, replacing James Dollive, 56, who is retiring.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kraft hires Ingersoll-Rand exec as CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.