LONDON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Administrators of the European businesses of bankrupt U.S. auto parts firm Collins & Aikman Corp. have set an end-October deadline to select a buyer, joint administrator Simon Appell told Reuters. The administrators, Kroll, have whittled down a short-list of between five and 10 bidders from 80 approaches. "They include both financial and trade buyers: some are interested in the majority of the entire European group, and others in a smaller sub-set or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kroll to choose Collins & Aikman buyer by end-Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.