SEOUL, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Shares in Kumho Tire Co. Inc. , the world's 11th biggest tyre maker, gained 28.3 percent on their first day of trade in Seoul on Thursday, after rising in London. Shares in Kumho Tire, the second-biggest South Korean tyre maker, opened at 18,800 won, up 4,150 won from an initial public offering price of 14,650 won. In London, global depositary shares (GDS) of Kumho rose 11.5 percent to $7.95 on Wednesday, from an IPO price of $7.13. Two GDS equal one common ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kumho Tire shares up 28.3 pct on Seoul debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.