KUWAIT, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Sovereign wealth fund Kuwait Investment Authority said it may be interested in investing in U.S. and European financial services and real estate firms now the subprime mortgage crisis has cut asset prices. "We're interested in financial and real estate," KIA Managing Director Bader al-Saad told Reuters on the sidelines of a seminar in Kuwait on Tuesday. "In Europe, there are a lot of opportunities with the prices falling down," Saad said. "In the U.S., prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kuwait's SWF eyes US, European financials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642