TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Kyokuto Kaihatsu Kogyo Co Ltd said on Tuesday it planned a 1.5-for-1 share split on November 18, for shareholders as of September 30. Companies often split shares to improve their liquidity and make them more attractive to individual investors. NOTE - Kyokuto Kaihatsu Kogyo Co Ltd is a leading maker of specility vehicles, such as dump trucks and tank lorries.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kyokuto Kaihatsu plans share split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.