HELSINKI, March 26 (Reuters) - Finnish autoglass and power group Kyro said on Wednesday recent acquisitions would boost its sales level by some 60 percent, but declined to comment on how much sales would grow this year. "From 2002 our level of sales has risen by some 60 percent, but we are unwilling to give any precise figure for sales growth in 2003," Kyro spokesman Mika Nevalainen told Reuters. In February the firm said it expects profitability in 2003 to be at a good level while sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kyro says purchases to boost sales level by 60 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.