TOKYO, May 19 (Reuters) - Kyushu Electric Power Co warned of power shortages this summer for its service area where several car and chip-making assembly lines are located, as two reactors shut for maintenance are not likely to be operating by the end of June Unless the two reactors at its Genkai nuclear plant in Saga prefecture come online by the summer, Kyushu Electric's power generation capacity could fall short of demand by around 15 percent, a company spokeswoman quoted President ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kyushu Elec warns of summer power shortage as 2 reactors shut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642