* Maruti mkt share down 8 pct points since unrest * FY11 production loss of over 64,000 cars * Rivals profit in traditional sales period By Henry Foy MUMBAI, Oct 20 (Reuters) - With a flashy new model of its best-selling Swift hitting showrooms and India's traditional festive car sales boom just around the corner, September was supposed to be a month to cheer for Maruti Suzuki, the country's biggest carmaker. It didn't work out that way. Labour unrest that began on Aug. 29 has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Labor unrest costs Maruti Suzuki market share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.