PARIS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - French media firm Lagardere said on Wednesday it had decided to halt production of Renault's futuristic coupe Avantime car, a move that will mean the end of its car assembly activity. Lagardere, which earlier this week sold its stake in the French carmaker and said this confirmed it was pulling out of the autos business, said in a statement it was halting production following "the commercial failure" of the car. Lagardere, whose Matra Automobile unit assembles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lagardere halts production of Renault Avantime car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.