PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - France's Lagardere Group said on Thursday that sales at its core media business rose 7.6 percent to 3.905 billion euros in the first half of 2002 from 3.631 billion a year before. Total turnover in the period, including its share of turnover at European aerospace giant EADS and its vehicle assembly business, rose 3.1 percent to 6.475 billion euros, the company said in a statement. At constant structure and exchange rates, media sales rose 6.7 percent in the six ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lagardere media sales rise 7.6 pct in H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.